Building on the Foundation – Advanced CPD Training
March 22 @ 9:00 am - March 24 @ 5:30 pm£100 - £425
We are delighted to present this unique Advanced CPD Training with 24 CPD hours due to popular demand!
Once you have introduced a couple to visiting, then what? How do you sense and guide them with so many possible neighbourhoods to visit?
Do you choose the visits?
Or maybe they choose the neighbourhoods?
Join our gathering as we focus on how to sense and guide a couple through visiting each other to discover:
- The wonderful logic involved in the birth of their Survival Suits.
- Their Survival Dance that informs every conflict and the longing behind it.
- To name and own their growth edges emerging from their encounters.
We will explore how to stay as the guide, deeply focused, relaxed and confident by understanding:
- How to use Theory U ground ourselves while guiding the couple’s deep encounter.
- How to work collaboratively with each unique couple to choose visits.
- How to guide a couple through a Toughest Neighbourhood, Amends Visit or Goodbye Ritual.
22-24 March 2018, 9:00am-5:30pm daily
Homestead Court Hotel, Homestead Lane, Welwyn Garden City AL7 4LX
£425 per person – you can register with a deposit of £225 with the remaining fees payable in two installments of £100 each due on 1 February and 1 March.