- This event has passed.
Day 2 – Using the Foundation of Encounter-centered Couples Therapy: Guiding in Tough Neighbourhoods and Amends
October 3, 2019 @ 9:00 am - October 6, 2019 @ 5:30 pm£175 - £550
Using Encounter-centered Couples Therapy and being able to guide a couple who know how to visit into tougher neighbourhoods is an important piece of their journey and one of the most exciting things to witness! As the guide you can have building blocks of experiences to weave together with the couple so that transformation can happen in a deeply embodied way. You can help them:
• Connect in these deeply painful places
• Understand the birth of their unique Survival Suits
• Begin to dissolve the Survival Knot that lies at the heart of their relationship
• Make amends and forgive old hurts
You as the guide will learn how to:
• Let them choose the neighbourhood
• Surf the waves of emotion that appear in these places
• Help them name the integration they are wanting
• Begin to own their contribution to their Survival Knot
This is a wonderful opportunity to gather with one of your Encounter-centered Couples Therapy communities of practise to be inspired, nourished and expanded… so you can do your best work!
What our previous trainees have said:
“It was rich and deeply helpful – I learned and re-learned a lot!”
Date: 3-6 October 2019 (9:00-17:30 daily)
Place: Homestead Court Hotel, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 4LX
Cost: £550 for 4 days training. You can register with a £200 deposit, with a payment of £175 due 1 August and another payment of £175 due 1 September.
CPD: 32 CPD hours