Laying a foundation with your couple – Day One of an Intensive
Time & Location
About the Event
Places are limited to 10 people for this training so book your place NOW!
Dates: 21 January, 28 January, 4 February, 11 February, 18 February, 25 February, 4 March, 11 March 2021
Time: 6:00-8:30PM (UK time) with a 10 minute break
Cost: £400 per person (register with a deposit of £200)
CPD: 17 CPD hours
Register: Email email@example.com to book your place today!
Being able to guide a couple who know how to visit into tougher neighbourhoods is an important piece of their journey and one of the most exciting things to witness! As the guide you can have building blocks of experiences to weave together with the couple so that transformation can happen in a deeply embodied way.
This follow-on training will concentrate on using the foundation from the training earlier this year to go adventuring in the tough neighbourhoods where a couple gets entangled in their Survival Knot together.
It is here that you as their Guide support them in:
- Connecting in these deeply painful places.
- Understanding the birth of their unique Survival Suits.
- Beginning to dissolve the Survival Knot that lies at the heart of their relationship.
- Make amends and forgive old hurts.
You as the guide will also learn how to:
- Let them choose the neighbourhood.
- Surf the waves of emotion that appear in these places.
- Help them name the integration they are wanting.
- Begin to own their contribution to their Survival Knot.
- Standard£800+£20 Service fee£800+£20 Service fee0£0